DigitalNow 2011 is on the Move!
Proposals are now being accepted for DigitalNow 2011
workshop presentations on April 7 and 8 at
Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa.Visit the DigitalNow Call for Papers site to:
- View details
- Submit your application
According to a recent survey of association executives conducted by Fusion Productions:
- 76% said it was Extremely Important to them to learn how to engage members emotionally and create a sense of belonging
- 68% said it was Extremely Important to discover new ways to add value in an age of mobile 24x7 access and expectations
- 83% said it was either Extremely or Very important to them to understand how to create innovation in products or services when obsolescence is measured in months, rather than years
- 94% said it was either Extremely or Very Important to them to assess how to evolve new business models, not just those based on dues/non-dues revenue
- 65% said it was Extremely Important to them to create, develop, and sustain relevant, trusted content in a 24x7 world
- 68% said it was Extremely Important for them to communicate effectively with the next generation of members/stakeholders/workforce - and identify what new competencies will be required
And remember to save the date for DigitalNow 2011: April 6-9 at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa. Registration opening soon! DigitalNow 2010 content is still available at: http://www.DigitalNowLive.com
DigitalNow 2011: April 6 - 9 at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa: Save the Date!
Follow DigitalNow on Twitter.Contribute to the DigitalNow blog. Suggest a blog topic, or reference an article or other item you think would be of interest to the DigitalNow community. Drop us a line at DigitalNow@fusionproductions.com