Demystifying Communities of Practice webinar
Demystifying Communities of Practice and Social Networking:
A webinar exclusively for association executives
Facilitating member networking is a key value proposition for associations. Helping your members connect is worth more than you realize, and it's easier than you think to get started.
If you are a CEO, Senior Staff Member, Volunteer Leader, or a Stakeholder in your association's membership, this webinar will help you:
- Connect more of your members in more ways
- Engage with your members at greater levels
- Stimulate member activity
- Provide a single, standard forum for written and verbal collaboration
- Support your members as they work to advance in their careers
- Andy Steggles, Chief Information Officer, Risk and Insurance Management Society, Inc.
- Roberta Gorman, Director, Membership Development, ASME
- Web 2.0 and Social Networking, an overview
- Association Trends and Practices
- Live demos of working association communities of practice
- Best Practices Checklist and Lessons Learned
Take a sneak peek at what the Fusion Productions e.Comm.unity has to offer.
Can't make it to the webinar?
Visit our Web site to learn more about the
Fusion e.Comm.unity platform - the first community platform
to fully integrate social networking tools!
Director, Association Services - eLearning and Technology
Fusion Productions - Integrating Meetings, Learning, and Technology
DigitalNow- the proven leadership summit for associations.
Early Bird Registration ends 1/31/2008 – Register now!
association, association management, digitalnow, association executive, Chris Anderson, Dan Heath, Jeremy Gutsche, Jeneanne Rae, Anne Balsamo, The Long Tail, technology trends, communities of practice, social networking