Business Technology Trends to Watch
A recent report published in The McKinsey Quarterly identifies eight emerging trends that are transforming many markets and businesses. Among these are:
- Distributing cocreation
- Using consumers as innovators
- Tapping into a world of talent
- Extracting more value from interactions
- Expanding the frontiers of automation
- Unbundling production from delivery
- Putting more science into management
- Making businesses from information
Learn more about trends in technology and business and how they translate to associations at DigitalNow, April 23-26, 2008, at Disney's Contemporary Resort in Orlando, Florida.
Early Bird Registration ends 1/31/2008 – Register now!
DigitalNow- the proven leadership summit for associations.
Contribute to the DigitalNow blog. Suggest a blog topic, or reference an article or other item you think would be of interest to the DigitalNow community. Drop us a line at DigitalNow@fusionproductions.com
association, association management, digitalnow, association executive, Chris Anderson, Dan Heath, Jeremy Gutsche, Jeneanne Rae, Anne Balsamo, The Long Tail, technology trends