DigitalNow 2008 session updates
In addition to our line-up of A-list keynote speakers, we are excited to announce the following sessions:
- Web 3.0 – The 3rd Generation is coming! Presented by Nova Spivack, CEO and Founder of RadarNetworks.com.
- The Technological Imagination - Presented by Anne Balsamo, PhD, author of Designing Culture: A Work of the Technological Imagination
- The Three Cs of Value: Content, Context, and Connections - Presented by Ellen Wagner, Senior Director of Worldwide E-Learning Solutions with Adobe Systems, Inc. Ellen will be joined by a panel of association CEOs who will discuss how to deliver the 3 Cs of value: Content, Connections, and Context - in a world that is connected always and in all ways.
- Leadership and Governance 2.0-Making tough decisions in challenging times - Moderated by Paul Pomerantz, Executive Director, American Association of Plastic Surgeons (AAPS).
- Bringing your Web Site to Life with Personas - Presented by Tamara Adlin, Founder and Principal of Adlin, Inc. and former Senior Customer Experience Specialist with Amazon.com.
- ROI of Social Networking - Presented by Ben Martin, CAE, Director of Communications and New Media, Virginia Association of REALTORS®
- The ABCs of eLearning presented by Sherry Budziak, President, .orgSource.
- Giving 2.0 - Online engagement for cause related web sites - Presented by Marcia Stepanek, Editor of Contribute magazine.
- Onward and Upward: Taking CoP to the Next Level - Presented by Jim Lee, PMP, Practice Leader, Knowledge Management, APQC.
- Media 2.0: The Future of Publishing - Presented by Eric Hellweg, Executive Editor, Harvard Business Review Online, and Gary Rubin, Chief Publishing and e-Media Officer, Group Publisher, Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM).
More exciting program developments to be announced soon. Subscribe to the DigitalNow blog to receive all the latest DigitalNow news.
NEW for 2008: Interactive Technology demos
The Internet is rife with tools that can help you achieve your association's objectives – and many of them are completely cost free. All you need is a little know-how. For DigitalNow 2008, we’ve extended our breaks and on Thursday and Friday and have incorporated compact, powerful interactive demos, presented by technology experts who know associations. Get hands-on, first-hand experience with some of the most valuable tools you never knew existed.Early Bird Registration ends 1/31/2008 – Register now!
Contribute to the DigitalNow blog. Suggest a blog topic, or reference an article or other item you think would be of interest to the DigitalNow community. Drop us a line at DigitalNow@fusionproductions.com
DigitalNow- the proven leadership conference for associations.
association, association management, digitalnow, certified association executive, Chris Anderson, Dan Heath, Jeremy Gutsche, Jeneanne Rae, Elliott Masie, The Long Tail