You're Global. Get Over It. (Now How?)
We are pleased to announce the following DigitalNow 2010 CEO Session:
You’re Global. Get Over It. Now How?
This session features a panel of esteemed industry leaders:
- Gregory Balestrero, President and Chief Executive Officer, Project Management Institute
- Ronald B. Kuppersmith, MD, President of the Board at American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- Paul Pomerantz, CAE, Executive Director, Drug Information Association
The industrial revolution has been replaced by "access innovation." Your industry, your members and your profession are inhaling the fumes of a global economy. Whether your association consciously engages or recognizes your neighbors from southeast Asia or the Middle East, if the board room question is: "Should we go global?" then that is the wrong question. If you are implementing a deliberate global engagement strategy or preparing your members for the real economic and professional impact of global dis-intermediation, then you will want to join this executive and volunteer team as they consider the why, the how, top line issues, governance, culture/nationalism and business planning issues surrounding your global marketplace.
- How boards develop a strategy that represents a global framework
- Understand how global impacts your state, affiliate, or local chapters beyond a Wall Street Journal article
- Understand the key considerations in deployment of your association global network
- Build chapters, partner with local NGOs, outsource… what works and doesn't work
- Consider how culture or nationalization influence decisions
- What governance models work and don't work
We welcome Gregory, Ronald, and Paul, and are excited about their contributions to the DigitalNow community on this critical issue.
Our panelists will be posting additional information and comments on this topic, so stay tuned to the DigitalNow blog - and we invite you to become part of the conversation by posting your comments and questions.
There's only one way to participate in this session: Join us at DigitalNow 2010!
Registration now open for DigitalNow 2010 - April 7-10 at Disney's Contemporary Resort.
Watch videos and download session content from DigitalNow 2009 at http://www.digitalnowlive.com
Follow DigitalNow on Twitter.
Contribute to the DigitalNow blog. Suggest a blog topic, or reference an article or other item you think would be of interest to the DigitalNow community. Drop us a line at DigitalNow@fusionproductions.com