Latest statistics on Internet use from Pew Internet
Here are some of the latest statistics on Internet use according to PewInternet.org:
- 94% of teens aged 12-17 go online
- 58% of 12-year-olds have a cell phone, up from 18% just five years ago
- Of those teens who are online, 73% of them are engaged in social networking, compared to 18% three years ago
- 93% of 18-29-year-olds have a cell phone, and 93% go online
- 47% of adults use social media, up 10% from a year ago
All statistics are taken from the report, Social Media and Young Adults, conducted by Pew Internet and American Life Project.
At DigitalNow 2010, we'll be discussing trends in Internet behavior, and exploring how those trends inspire innovations in member and revenue models.
Registration now open for DigitalNow 2010 - April 7-10 at Disney's Contemporary Resort.
Watch videos and download session content from DigitalNow 2009 at http://www.digitalnowlive.com
Follow DigitalNow on Twitter.
Contribute to the DigitalNow blog. Suggest a blog topic, or reference an article or other item you think would be of interest to the DigitalNow community. Drop us a line at DigitalNow@fusionproductions.com