2010 social media predictions
Joel Postman of socialmediatoday.com has published his 2010 social media predictions, including:
- Augemented reality applications will start to mainstream
- Location-Based Applications Will Dissolve Into General Social Networks
- Enterprise Social Software Applications Will Become Commonplace
- More Social Media Regulation Will Follow the FTC’s October Endorsement Guides
- Social Search Will Shake Out, and the Search Metaphor Will Change
To see the details, and to share your responses to them, visit Joel's blog at www.socialmediatoday.com
Registration now open for DigitalNow 2010 - April 7-10 at Disney's Contemporary Resort.
Watch videos and download session content from DigitalNow 2009 at http://www.digitalnowlive.com
Follow DigitalNow on Twitter.
Contribute to the DigitalNow blog. Suggest a blog topic, or reference an article or other item you think would be of interest to the DigitalNow community. Drop us a line at DigitalNow@fusionproductions.com