Capitalizing on Twitter
Now that the Twitter-mania has died down and we have settled comfortably into the adoption phase of this microblogging tool, it's time to step back and consider whether you are capitalizing on the potential that Twitter offers.
Michael Kahn at ChiefMarketer.com poses "Five Must Ask Twitter Questions" including:
- Are we using Twitter to help boost our site traffic?
- Are we using Twitter to improve our search rankings?
- Are we tapping Twitter to sell seasonal merchandise and excess inventory?
- Is Twitter helping our search and reputation management efforts?
- Are we doing more than distributing static news and chatter?
If you can't answer "yes" to these questions, you are missing opportunities to take advantage of the power of the tool. Learn more here.
Registration now open for DigitalNow 2010 - April 7-10 at Disney's Contemporary Resort.
Watch videos and download session content from DigitalNow 2009 at http://www.digitalnowlive.com
Follow DigitalNow on Twitter.
Contribute to the DigitalNow blog. Suggest a blog topic, or reference an article or other item you think would be of interest to the DigitalNow community. Drop us a line at DigitalNow@fusionproductions.com