Social media primer
As the world of social media expands, so does the list of opportunities for using Web 2.0 tools to meet your business objectives. If you're interested in laying the foundation of a social media strategy, Michael Fruchter offers 35 tips for getting started, including:
- Register your domain name, preferably a dot com extension.
- Establish a Twitter account
- Produce content the people will want to share with others
- Work smarter not harder. Use the tools to help you manage and stay ahead of the pack.
- Blog postings, bookmarks, Flickr images and so forth should all be imported into a social content aggregation site, such as FriendFeed.com
View the entire list of tips on Michael's blog.
Follow DigitalNow on Twitter.
Contribute to the DigitalNow blog. Suggest a blog topic, or reference an article or other item you think would be of interest to the DigitalNow community. Drop us a line at DigitalNow@fusionproductions.com