Social Networking factoids
If you're wondering about the power and popularity of social networking, consider these facts:
- Nearly 5% of all U.S. web visits are captured by MySpace.com
- 20 million users visit YouTube each month. Each one spends an average of 27 minutes at the site.
- Technorati tracks more than 50 million blogs. 40,000 new ones are created each day.
- 56.6% of online community members log into their community at least once a day. 70% of them interact with others while they're logged in.
- A McKinsey study found that members of an online community
- visited a site 9 times as often
- stayed 5 times as long
- represented 65% of sales even though they only represented 35% of users
Contribute to the DigitalNow blog, suggest a blog topic, or reference an article you think would be of interest to the DigitalNow community. Drop us a line at DigitalNow@fusionproductions.com
DigitalNow- the proven leadership conference for associations. Conference materials, workshop notes, survey result information, and on-site news are now available for viewing and download. Visit the official DigitalNow web site at http://www.fusionproductions.com/digitalnow/content